Early Years Teacher – Nursery & Reception
(£3,000 Recruitment and retention payment payable on completion of three successful appraisal cycles.)
Derwentwater is a happy and friendly school where all children feel safe, secure and valued. We pride ourselves on being at the heart of the community. Our staff, parents and pupils work together to ensure that every child is happy and can reach their full potential.
Derwentwater is a school community which supports creativity, curiosity and imagination, where children are encouraged to follow their own interests and develop their thinking and independence. We offer a high-quality education and care through fun and exciting activities.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• is passionate about teaching in the early years
• is able to enthuse and inspire children
• has a track record of raising standards
• has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
• is a strong team player
• A happy working environment
• Pupils who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
• A supportive staff and leadership team
• A wonderful school with excellent facilities and positive links with parents and the local community
• CPD opportunity to grow and develop teaching
• Well-equipped classrooms and IT equipment
• A Cycle to work scheme
• Discounts for a variety of stores and restaurants across Ealing
• Catering facilities (home cooked and well-priced)
• Getting to work is easy, as we have good bus routes and transport links via the Overground, Central, District and Piccadilly lines
Applications are welcome from experienced teachers and NQTs. Leadership opportunities are available for suitable candidates.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. We look forward to meeting you. Details on who to contact to arrange this can be found by clicking the apply now button.
Closing date: 25th May 2021
Shortlisting date: 25th May 2021
Interviews: 27th May 2021
Derwentwater is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate.