Teacher to cover Maternity Leave at Clandon School
A brilliant opportunity for fantastic teacher to join our team at Clandon School.
The staff, children and governors of Clandon School are seeking an inspirational teacher to join our team to cover maternity leave from December 2020. This is a full time role however the school would consider a job share should the perfect match arise!
Our school is special; a small, nurturing, and loving family, and together we are on a journey.
If you read about our school online (Ofsted) you will almost certainly get the wrong impression of us. We have new leaders and a passion for curriculum, development, and progressive practice.
This is your chance to join us and be part of our success!
Taking on the role of class teacher in our wonderful Rabbits Class could be an opportunity to return to teaching after a break or to take your first steps as an NQT at Clandon. Perhaps you are looking for more hours or a new challenge!
We would love to hear from all applicants.
What we can offer you:
• A small and nurturing family school in a lovely village location.
• Excellent professional development.
• The opportunity to be creative and develop your practice.
• A supportive team and further development from our sister school, Shere Infant and Nursery.
• A lot of fun!
Who are we looking for:
• A creative and loving classroom teacher.
• Someone with a passion for teaching and a commitment to all children.
• A team player.
• A teacher who strives to understand the complex lives of children to help them achieve great holistic outcomes.
We can’t welcome visitors to our school at the moment which is a great pity. I am confident that if you came to have a look you would love our little school as much as we do.
What we can offer is an informal chat with the Headteacher, please call the school office to arrange a suitable time.
Clandon CofE (Aided) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service at an appropriate level for the post.