Fixed term post Summer term (19 April-16 July 2021)
EYFS Teaching Assistant 18.75 hours per week, term time only
Working hours: 8.30am-4.00pm Monday & Tuesday, 8.30am-12.15pm Wednesday
Surrey Pay 3 £7,711-£8,123 pro-rata annual salary
(£17,663-£18,607 full time equivalent)
Would you like to support teaching and learning in an outstanding Catholic primary school?
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
• Is committed to the Catholic ethos of the school
• Is highly skilled, creative and conscientious
• Is experienced in working with children with identified special educational needs
• Is experienced in an Early Years setting
• Has a positive and flexible approach
• Values learning through play
• Enjoys working as part of a dedicated, vibrant and creative staff team
• A Catholic primary school with an excellent local reputation, graded ‘OUTSTANDING’ by OFSTED
• An innovative school culture with good humoured and supportive staff
• A strong commitment to continued professional learning
• Exciting, research-led, curriculum initiatives
• A loving community, underpinned by a strong Catholic ethos, in which all are valued and welcome
• Wonderful children and extremely supportive parents
• A vibrant, well-resourced and well-kept learning environment
You are warmly welcomed to visit the school. Please contact the school to arrange a convenient time.
Shortlisting & Interviews: week beginning 8th March 2021
St Michael Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Checks with past employers and DBS checks are required for all posts. We expect all staff to sign a Catholic Education Service contract of employment.