Heatherbrook Primary Academy Vacancy
Early Years Practitioner TA L3/4
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Actual Annual Salary From £16736 dependent on experience
Are you passionate about Early Years? Would you like to be part of a brand new Nursery provision? Do you want to work for a Trust that prioritises your professional development? Can you lead, inspire and develop others to improve outcomes for all children?
Heatherbrook Primary Academy are looking for a dedicated and forward thinking Early Years Teaching Assistant who will support the new Early Years Lead and help drive improvements.
We are offering:
• excellent support and the opportunity to take part in a planned programme of CPD through the MAT
• the chance to transform the educational experience of our enthusiastic children
• the opportunity to become part of a team whose collective aim is to improve the life chances of the nearly 3000 children for whom we are currently collectively responsible
• supportive, hardworking colleagues and Governors who care passionately about our academy and the local community
• a staff discount scheme for your favourite shops on the high street
The right candidate will be an outstanding practitioner with a depth of Early Years experience and knowledge. They will have the personal qualities and commitment needed to further improve outcomes for our children and ensure they are motivated, inspired and happy learners. Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
Deadline for applications: 12pm Friday 3rd December 2021
Interview date: TBC
Anticipated start date: January 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.