Teaching Assistant EYFS
Contracted hours per week: 30
Working weeks per year: 38 weeks
Contract type: Fixed Term until 31 August 2022
Pay Grade Grade: F (Starting Salary £13,297)
Closing Date: 28th January 2022
Interview Dates : TBC
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking to appoint an experienced and Level 3 qualified EYFS Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and hardworking team. Rowanfield School is a school on an incredibly exciting school improvement journey. Successful candidates will be part of the next chapter for this school, supporting the changes that take our school forward into a bright future.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who is:
•dedicated to making a difference to the children at in our schools;
• able to build positive relationships with children
• knowledgeable of the whole primary curriculum (Rec-to-Y6);
• experienced in working with children with special educational needs and excited to work with children of different ages and abilities;
• keen to show their initiative and take responsibility for supporting the education of individuals, groups and the whole classes;
• enthusiastic to learn and grow within a friendly and supportive team;
• an active and flexible team player willing to support the wider ethos of the school;
• able to demonstrate an understanding of the Early Years Framework
• able to work collaboratively with all members of the school community - in particular the class teachers.
We will offer you:
• a warm and welcoming school community;
• The opportunity to join a growing Multi Academy Trust
• A commitment to developing your CPD
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons and must ensure that the highest priority is given following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Baring Service and qualification checks.