Cavendish Primary School is a one-form entry school situated in Chiswick in the London Borough of Hounslow. Our intake of pupils reflects a culturally rich and diverse community and we have a strong reputation for offering an inclusive, broad and balanced curriculum for all our learners.
We are looking to appoint outstanding applicants who have:
• Excellent classroom practice
• High expectations of the pupils and a commitment to raising standards
• A willingness and desire to learn
• Enthusiasm and motivation
We can offer:
• A positive and welcoming ethos
• Enthusiastic and responsive children
• Supportive colleagues, parents and governors
• Excellent opportunities for professional development
This is a part time, term time only position on a fixed term contract until 22/7/22 with the possibility of being extended.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. For appointments please contact the school office.
Cavendish Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. CVs are not accepted.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.