Speedwell Nursery School is a learning community where children, families and staff learn with and from each other in a spirit of mutual respect. This year we are entering an exciting new phase in our development. Building on our long tradition of high quality nursery education and commitment to children and families we are looking to recruit members of staff to expand our team.
SEND Support workers BG3
30 hours per week Term Time only
Fixed Term contract until 31.08.2022
(or earlier if SEND Funding ceases)
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 8.15am – 2.45pm
(30 minute lunch break)
We are seeking Early Years staff who
- Have experience of working with two year olds including those with SEND needs
- Have understanding of how to plan, implement and evaluate creative and responsive learning experiences
- Commitment to building warm, respectful key person relationships and providing emotionally secure environment
We can offer
- Supportive, committed and creative staff teams and governors
- Engaging learning environments with extensive, exciting outside spaces
- Vibrant and diverse local communities
- Professional development opportunities with leaders in Early Years practice
Visits are strongly encouraged and very welcome. We will be happy to show you round and talk in more detail about the requirements of the roles available
Closing date: Monday 18th October 2021
Interviews to be held: Thursday 21st October
We are keen to develop a staff team that reflects the community we serve, at present male colleagues and Black and Minority Ethnic colleagues are under represented on our staff and we would welcome applications from these groups with relevant qualifications and experience.
“We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicants”.
Please note we are based on two sites and successful applicants may be offered posts at either site
Speedwell Nursery School, Speedwell Road BS5 7YS and Early Birds at Kingfisher School, Lichfield Road, St Anne’s Park BS4 4BJ
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.