Employer Relationship Officer
We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic individual to join us as an Employer Relationship Officer, in our Business Development team, where your role will be to oversee North Kent College students’ industry placements with a range of employers in the local and regional area.
Hours of Work: 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday) / 52 weeks per annum.
Salary: Up to £25,600 per annum.
Location: The role is multi-sited and the nature of the work will require travel to any of the College sites.
This is the role for you if you:
• can successfully communicate and engage with businesses;
• can build excellent customer relationships;
• can identify opportunities and convert them for the benefit of the student, employer and the College;
• are skilled in cross-selling and up-selling;
• have experience of using CRM systems;
• have experience particularly within the construction and engineering sectors (although this is not essential)
• have knowledge of health and safety and risk assessments in the workplace;
• are a car owner with access to a vehicle during working hours, hold a clean driving licence, hold valid business use insurance and have the ability and willingness to travel across the region;
• have knowledge of the Further Education or training sector, although this is not an essential requirement.
In return, you can look forward to an excellent benefits package, including 25 days’ annual leave (rising by one day per annum to a maximum of 30 days after five years’ continuous service), pension scheme, life assurance, free parking, onsite nursery, restaurants and a coffee shop. In addition to the above, you will enjoy discounted sports facilities, gym membership and beauty treatments.
If you think this is the role for you, and you can demonstrate your experience and skills as required, you can apply for the role by visiting North Kent College’s staff vacancies page.
The closing date for applications is 6 September 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. All appointments are subject to the receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check, providing it to the College for review.
Previous applicants need not apply.
North Kent College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.