Do you have a passion for engineering and want to inspire the next generation?
We are extremely keen to hear from those individuals with relevant industry experience looking for either a career change or a new teaching opportunity at the top performing college in Somerset.
If you have no formal teaching experience, don't worry, as we are able to provide full professional development and teacher training here at the college.
The areas of expertise required include:
• Mechanical – materials, manufacturing technologies and maths
• Electrical – electronic, electrical principles and applications
We acknowledge the skills shortage within Engineering so are able to offer:
• Relocation Package
• Excellent Salary
• 50 days holiday (including Christmas closure & bank holidays)
• Pension scheme (23.68% employer contribution)
• Comprehensive CPD opportunities
• Access to free staff car park
• High street and on-line discounts
• Employee Assistant Programme (EAP)
For an informal chat please ring Chris Caldwell, Curriculum Manager at Yeovil College.
Yeovil College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Potential applicants should be aware that all successful applicants will need to agree to and enhanced DBS check. Yeovil College follows the DBS Code of Practice which is available from the DBS website.