English KS3 Learning Manager TLR 2a required for September 2021
Please apply by 12.00 noon on Monday 15 March 2021
• Do you want to make a significant difference to the life chances of young people?
• This is a fantastic opportunity to have an impact on the lives of courteous and well behaved students who are keen to succeed.
• Do you want to join a highly successful English Faculty in an ambitious school where CPD for staff across our Trust is excellent?
We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner who is capable of inspiring and motivating our students to achieve their full potential. The successful candidate will have high expectations and contribute to the future of English in our school.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply for a TLR 3, which will be advertised internally in the summer term. This will be for one year from September to oversee the Catch-up Programme for the faculty.
We are looking for a creative and inspiring teacher who:
• Is able to raise the aspirations of all students.
• Is an excellent role model.
• Has the teaching skills to motivate students to learn and progress.
• Is creative and enthusiastic.
• Is capable of working within a dynamic team.
• Possesses excellent communication skills.
• Has an excellent record of attendance and punctuality.
We can offer you:
• Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn.
• A positive and successful learning environment.
• A welcoming and dedicated team of trained staff committed to working together to get the highest results for our students.
If you have energy and passion for English and innovative teaching and learning strategies, we would like to hear from you.
Bradon Forest School is a well-respected and popular 11 – 16 comprehensive and our catchment area takes from rural and urban communities. The school is well situated just north of the M4 (J16), within easy travelling distance of Bristol, Bath, and Swindon and on the edge of the Cotswolds. In conjunction with Malmesbury School, we are able to offer our students a shared Sixth Form experience. In September 2015, Bradon Forest School became part of The Athelstan Trust, a Multi Academy Trust, which consists of four secondary schools: Malmesbury School, Bradon Forest School in Purton, The Dean Academy in Lydney and Sir William Romney Academy in Tetbury.
The Athelstan Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this obligation. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
No CVs accepted; Bradon Forest School application form only.
A charitable company limited by guarantee, registered in England & Wales, as The Athelstan Trust Company No: 7699625.
Bradon Forest School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.