An English Teacher is required for September 2020, in a stunning, modern, British International School in Qatar. It is renowned for its academic excellence, being part of a world leading organisation for International Education, giving you the opportunity to become a part of a very highly reputable school, which offers exceptional learning opportunities to its students and endless, invaluable support to each and every member of staff.
They are looking for a passionate, dynamic and highly skilled English Teacher who is seeking the next step in their career, as the school is growing and expanding (currently moving up to and including year 11), enabling you to develop professionally and progress within the school.
Doha – the beautiful, buzzing and exciting Capital City of Qatar, has endless amounts of attractions such as the Corniche Promenade, numerous parks, traditional markets, fantastic nightlife, known for its weekend brunches and currently getting ready to host the next world cup – something for everyone!
You are of course supported with a fantastic relocation package which includes:
• Fully furnished, rent free accommodation, in one of two apartment complexes, with both a pool and a gym on the rooftop, for you to use at your own leisure
• Full cover Medical insurance
• Initial flights
• Flight allowance every year
• Tax free salary
• Relocation allowance on arrival
• 2 free child places at the school
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Bachelors Degree in English
• Experience teaching KS3-KS5 English, in a school following the National Curriculum for England
For more details contact Amy Collard-Gentle on email@example.com