We are looking for a teacher to join our experienced English Faculty as we continue our journey to becoming an outstanding school. We would welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers and are set up to support NQT's in their first vital year with a dedicated SLT support and a planned programme of CPD to support you
At Nova Hreod Academy we are proud to teach a knowledge-rich curriculum, you will receive excellent CPD to develop your subject pedagogy and classroom management. You will also have access to collaboratively planned schemes of work and lesson resources. We guarantee disruption free learning in EVERY lesson with our school wide binary behaviour system. We also have a highly supportive and hands-on SLT take responsibility for creating a calm and respectful ethos.
We also work in partnership with our sister school in Swindon, enabling you to progress your career with new opportunities
We are looking for a qualified English teacher who:
- Holds QTS or is likely to achieve QTS by September 2019
- is passionate about their subject and is a great practitioner with high expectations and good classroom management
- is interested in the science of learning and is committed to continuous improvement
- can demonstrate excellent organisational and inter-personal skills and the ability to contribute to a team
- has clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life
- has a desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our students
To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1998 (as amended by S147 of the Nationality and Immigration and Asylum Act 2002) all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
Nova Hreod is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all positions in the school will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.