We are delighted to offer this exciting opportunity for an inspirational and highly motivated Teacher of English to join our very talented team from January 2021 on a full time basis.
Do you want to make a profound positive difference?
Have you got what it takes? Would you like to be part of something special? If so, join our team at Babington Academy for a career without limits.
It is a very exciting time to join us at Babington; we are a vibrant and diverse 11-16 school where our students are our best resource and is a place where the best teachers can make a huge difference to the outcomes of our students. We were judged as Outstanding by Ofsted in March 2013 and moved into a brand new building in September 2014, offering excellent teaching and learning facilities across all departments.
• That every day you’ll get the opportunity to inspire young people and use your skills to give something back. Our students are amazing… that’s a promise!
• To support you professionally and personally by providing excellent professional development within our supportive community where staff debate teaching and learning. In additional to our academy based CPD, staff can also opt into Trust led professional development
• We currently have eight Specialist Leaders in Education (SLEs). Would you like to be our ninth?
• Working in our calm, child-centered, supportive and well resourced environment will ensure that you thrive!
• An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the Academy
• High quality new build with superb teaching and learning environments and facilities
You may be an ambitious, high flyer who is relatively new to the profession or someone who has been teaching for a few years but is ready for a new challenge. We welcome applications from teachers who are inspiring and knowledgeable within their subject and want to make a real difference to the lives of our students.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.