Are you an experienced, dynamic and collaborative educator who want to work with exceptionally talented people in a faith-based environment?
Our British curriculum school, International School of Creative Science (ISCS) is looking for a creative, passionate and outstanding English Teacher who value professional development opportunities and a good work-life balance. We expect our Teachers to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
To support, observe and record the progress of the class. Plan lessons in line with School and Curricula objectives, with the aim of ensuring a healthy culture of learning.
Plan curricula, to cover a broad range of subjects offered, keep up to date with subject specific knowledge and understanding according to curriculum requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree specializing in English or related subject
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience in the UK National Curriculum
- With UK Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS)
- Knowledge of Data Disaggregation, Analysis and Differentiation for Students
- Preferably with IKTHAR/KHDA/ADEC approval for UAE based candidates
WHAT WE OFFER:
Private medical insurance
Company Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
Unique faith-based environment
Second safest country in the world
Learning and Development Opportunities
- Beautiful sunshine every day of the year
State of the art school facilities
Tuition fee discount
BEAM is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.