Enthusiastic, qualified English teacher required to join our friendly English team.
We are looking to appoint a suitably qualified Part time English teacher to join us as soon as possible. This position is a Maternity cover post for one year, or until the incumbent returns. This is a part time position, ideally we would be looking for 0.6 FTE but can be flexible.
Bradley Stoke is a young and vibrant community just to the north of Bristol in South Gloucestershire. Our students cover the ability range, are articulate and engaging. We have an enthusiastic and friendly staff team and unrivalled facilities for teaching and learning in a school at the heart of the community.
We are the first school in the South West to be awarded the Workplace Wellbeing Silver Award.
We are looking for colleagues who will be:
• Committed to personalised learning and helping students to become independent learners
• Interested in developing teaching and learning beyond subject boundaries
• Keen to provide enrichment activities for students
• Able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to motivate and inspire students
• Able to work independently and in teams to further establish the curriculum and ethos
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting of welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 4th November 2019.
Interviews will take place as soon as possible following the closing date.