English Teacher (Year Five and Six)
For September 2021 we wish to appoint a passionate and dynamic English Teacher to join our exciting and vibrant school.
The successful applicant will:
• Have an understanding of the 11+ entry process in London Day Schools.
• Be a creative teacher who inspires learning in all children.
• Have vision and be able to motivate pupils of all abilities.
• Be passionate about enabling children to reach their potential.
• Have a dynamic personality, a sense of humour and the ability to foster and maintain strong relationships within the whole school community.
Glendower has a reputation for being strongly academic and the curriculum is very broad with sport, art, drama and music having high profiles within the school. The salary and package is generous and above National Scale. This post is open to NQTs.
Closing date: 12 noon, Tuesday 16 March 2021
Interviews: w/c Thursday 18 March 2021.
Glendower Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and DBS vetting. Glendower is an equal opportunities employer.
Glendower Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.