We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated EnglishTutor to join our thriving and supportive Essential Skills Wales hub. The successful applicant will be required to teach at all levels. We offer exceptional opportunities for professional development.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Onsite parking.
- Onsite cafe
- A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
- Pension scheme.
- High street discounts.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)/QTLS
- Teaching qualification - minimum Cert Ed./PGCE
- A degree in English
- Minimum 2 year teaching experience.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- The ability to teach English to Level 3
- A passion for English and a commitment to integrating it across the curriculum
- A high expectation for teaching and learning for learners of all abilities
- Forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work with the team.
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery.
- Able to fulfill delivery tragets and plans.
- Produce acurate and timely reports.
- Achieve 'Good' or above in OTL's
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and our Novus Cambria website.
Novus Cambria is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.