Temporary 16th August – 8th September 2021
8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
Hourly Rate NMW: dependent on age:
22 and over £8.91
We are seeking a motivated, highly organised and focused individual with exceptional attention to detail to join our team during our busiest and most exciting time of year, enrolment. You will be greeting new students, taking their photographs, inputting their information into our systems and providing essential administrative support.
• Have English & Maths GCSE Grade 4/C or above
• Have experience maintaining/inputting data to a high standard
• Have experience in customer service
• Have an exceptional attitude towards work
• Have good time-keeping
• Be available on all weekdays/times during advertised dates
• Be IT Literate and confident using various systems (full training will be provided)
• Experience in administration/data entry
A satisfactory criminal records check is required before the commencement of this position.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 28th July 2021 at 4.00pm
Interviews to take place: Tuesday 3rd August 2021
Richard Taunton Sixth Form College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.