Part-time, permanent. Two evenings per week 4-10pm plus one weekend per month (Sat 8am-5pm and Sun 8am-2pm)
£6,566.76 actual (£15,839.00 FTE)
Queen Katharine Academy (from time to time attendance at other TDET sites may be required)
31 August 2019
Are you an experienced Receptionist looking for your next challenge?
Are you organised and able to work using your own initiative?
If so, this is the role for you!
We are looking to recruit an Evening & Weekend Receptionist to join our fast-paced Lettings team. In this role, you will be responsible for welcoming visitors onto site outside of the core school hours, ensuring that our internal and external lettings provision runs smoothly. You will be on-hand to answer any queries from visitors and assist with any equipment they have booked.
The successful candidate will work independently for the most part, but will be the face of the Academy during evenings and weekends. You will need to develop close working relationships with key staff within the Academy, as well as with individuals and companies who wish to hire out our facilities.
- Have strong ICT skills, including Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Be an effective communicator, both written and verbal, with staff, students and external visitors
- Be organised and able to prioritise your workload
- Have at least one year customer service experience, plus experience of working in a position of trust. School experience is not essential but would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school within one of the well-regarded Trusts in the eastern region. The school has a great history of success and a bright and exciting future and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic person to steer it through the next stage of its development.
Collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of how the schools within Thomas Deacon Education Trust work together. With a clear focus on teaching at all levels, the Trust is well placed to provide great opportunities to promote Thomas Deacon Academy as a leading school and you will be given effective support to develop you personally as an outstanding member of the team.
The Trust offers:
- Excellent salary package.
- Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
- Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
- Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply please click on the Vacancies page of our website www.qka.education where you will be directed to the application page.
If you have any questions regarding this post or would like to arrange a visit please contact the HR Team on 01733 426063 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the candidate information pack for this role, including the full job description, please click here