LFCT are excited to announce a vacancy for an Exam Invigilator.
This is an exciting time to join Landau Forte Academy, Amington. We are a forward thinking 11-16 academy on a mission to provide high quality education for our local community. We have high expectations for our students and our academy is built upon our shared values: ambitious, brave and kind.
In your role you will cover lessons as needed.
As with all posts at Amington, we are looking for dedicated, committed and inspirational individuals. If successful you will become part of our community.
- Contract: Casual
- Salary: £9.00 per hour
- Closing Date: 25 March 2020
What we can offer you
• Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
• A daily meal allowance
• Career prospects within an innovative and ambitious Multi Academy Trust
• The chance to work with genuinely enthusiastic and happy students
• A supportive, cohesive and exciting working environment
• Healthcare Cash Plan, from Westfield Health
The local area
Tamworth is a historic town surrounded by beautiful countryside, located a short distance from Birmingham. The Academy is situated close to the centre of Tamworth, with superb transport links.
• Tamworth is 10 minutes away from the M42; junction 10
• Direct trains from Birmingham (10 minutes) and London (1 hour 15 minutes)
• Birmingham and East Midlands Airports are 30 minutes away
For your information
If this sounds like the ideal job opportunity for you, please download and read our Information for Applicants document before applying. All appointments made are subject to satisfactory references and a criminal background check. Landau Forte Charitable Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.
Landau Forte Academy, Amington is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.