Job title: Exam Invigilator
Salary range: £9.18 per hour. Zero hour casual contract.
Accountable to: Lead Exam Invigilator
The Academy Transformation Trust is here to make a difference – and help every child innovate, create and release his or her full potential. We’ve lived up to our name when it comes to Pool Hayes Academy, as a team, we are dedicated to delivering a high quality education that enables students to make rapid progress and achieve transformational academic targets. But that’s only part of the story.
We are looking to appoint an Exam Invigilator to support our Invigilator team at Pool Hayes Academy.
The post-holder will be responsible for :
• Record examination start and finish times
• Instruct candidates to begin examinations
• Read out examination instructions
• Complete attendance register and seating plan as required
• Collect candidate cards according to instructions
• At the end of the examination, collect candidate and question papers in accordance with instructions
• Instruct candidates when they are permitted to leave the examination room and ensure their proper conduct in so doing Essential Qualifications and Skills;
• Commitment to safeguarding
• Understand and implement the school's behaviour policy
• Experience working in an education environment
• Good organisational skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Understand procedures and legislation relating to confidentiality
• Ability to work effectively with other adults in the school.
Naturally, any relevant work experience would be very useful, but it’s your outgoing nature, flexibility and willingness to learn that will matter most. In return, we can offer you total involvement in everything we do and prospects that could take you anywhere within the school. If you share our passion to make education better and would like to make a difference through an excellent Exam Invigilation service, then please apply!
Closing Date: Wednesday 7th October 2020, Midnight
Pool Hayes Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All offers of employment will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check, 2 satisfactory references and any other necessary checks.
Pool Hayes Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.