The Nicholas Hamond Academy are looking to recruit several Examination Invigilators.
£9.18 per hour (plus additional holiday pay)
Zero hour casual contract
Training will be given
Give our students a great start in life – and yourself a great lifestyle.
At The Nicholas Hamond Academy, we recognise that we’ll never get a second chance with our 650 students.
We go the extra mile every day to raise their aspirations, help them realise their full potential and instil a lifelong love of learning that will help them succeed in whatever they decide to do.
In this role you will implement examination procedures and ensure the proper conduct of examination candidates.
The successful candidate will:
• Read out examination instructions
• Record examination start and finish times
• Instruct candidates to begin examinations
• Complete attendance register and seating plan as required
• Collect candidate cards according to instructions
• At the end of the examination, collect candidate and question papers in accordance with instructions
• Instruct candidates when they are permitted to leave the examination room and ensure their proper conduct in so doing
Essential Qualifications and Skills;
• Commitment to safeguarding
• Understand and implement the school's behaviour policy
• Experience working in an education environment
• Good organisational skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Understand procedures and legislation relating to confidentiality
• Ability to work effectively with other adults in the school.
If you would like to apply please fill in an application form or contact Lauren Gilroy, HR Administrator.
Academy Transformation Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, verification of qualifications, and 2 satisfactory references.
The Nicholas Hamond Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.