An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to join the Invigilation team at Collingwood College in Camberley. This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities.
Working within the school Exams team to deliver services to the school community
Maintaining a positive and thriving school environment for our learners by providing a punctual and professional service in all aspects of the daily administration of examinations
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development, including supporting on off-site trips and internal events
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above.
- Previous experience in a school or similar environment.
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
Collingwood College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.