Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. To apply the college’s policies and procedures effectively.
2. To be responsible for specific workload as delegated by the examination team leader.
3. To ensure that data entered from manual records to the electronic system is accurate, and able to stand up to rigorous audit testing.
4. To carry out the administration of all examination functions to include
a. Maintenance of examination related systems and data.
b. Awarding body registrations and amendments.
c. Examination entries (EDI entries to awarding body where appropriate).
d. Set up appropriate environment for exams/assessment according to awarding body and college regulations in conjunction with other divisions.
e. Ensure examination documentation is processed accurately.
f. Collate the assessment documentation and process according to the awarding body and college regulations.
g. Complete and or amend and process achievement data with the awarding body (SRF etc.).
h. Enter the results onto the student record system.
i. Process the certificates.
5. To undertake any other duties commensurate with the nature and grade of the post.
• Attend meetings at the request of your line manager to ensure efficient communication with the college.
• All employees of South Birmingham College are required to engage in organisationally required CPD (continuous Professional Development) and to maintain an ISAR (Individual Self-Assessment Report) file.
• Carry out any reasonable instructions which involve additional duties commensurate with the level and grading of this post
Other Duties and Responsibilities
a) Comply with internal and external quality standards and contribute to the College’s strategic aims.
b) Comply with college policies and procedures and health and safety regulations.
c) Support the safeguarding and promotion of students’ welfare.
d) Maintain confidentiality in relation to all College information and to comply with Data Protection Legislation.
e) Participate in the College’s Appraisal scheme and undertake any training as required.
f) Support and actively participate in the implementation of the College’s Equal Opportunity policies.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. South & City College Birmingham is an equal opportunities employer. All posts within the College are subject to Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate