Grade 7 £23,080-£25,481(Pro-rata) Full time, Term Time only + Two Weeks (37 hours per week)
We are looking to appoint a highly effective Examinations Officer who is able to work under
pressure to undertake this responsible position in our school. The successful candidate
will be part of our administrative team and will report to our Deputy Headteacher
(Curriculum). There will be a full induction programme into the post.
To manage the administration and organisation of all aspects of internal and external
examinations in accordance with the regulations laid down by the awarding bodies.
• Liaison with subject leaders regarding exam entries.
• Disseminating information, answering enquiries and dealing with complaints
regarding external examinations with staff, students and parents/carers.
• Submitting entries for external exams to awarding bodies in advance of deadlines.
Operation of SIMS exams organiser.
• Organising Special Arrangements (Access Arrangements) including liaison with the
• Organising exam materials and exam rooms, providing safe custody of and
organising stationery and materials, including exam papers, in accordance with
• Providing a centre timetable to include dates, times, venues and candidates.
• Liaison with external bodies e.g. AQA, Edexcel and OCR
• Management, recruitment, selection and training of exams invigilators, readers,
• Being present and available in school on the days when results are notified.
• Processing enquiries about results and requests for the return of scripts.
If you have drive, enthusiasm and experience to bring to our school we would be pleased
to hear from you.
Closing date for applications: 12pm on 19th July 2021