The Governors of The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School require a highly motivated Exam and Assessment Officer to manage all aspects of internal and external examinations at the school, including ensuring that the Exam Boards and JCQ Regulations are adhered to at all time. The Exam and Assessment Officer will also support data management related to assessment.
We welcome applications from all candidates willing to support the Catholic ethos.
- Outstanding results, at both GCSE and A level, from our well-motivated students
- A school which has been in the top 3% nationally for Progress8 in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- A school which was judged ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in the 2018 inspection
- An IT rich environment and high quality learning facilities
- Outstanding CPD provision: NQT induction through to leadership courses
- Inner London Weighting salary benefits
- A supportive and open management team
- Friendly colleagues who are always happy to help each other
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is graded Outstanding by Ofsted. It is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement “Education for All = Achievement for All”.
Informal visits are welcomed; please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Cunningham.
Salary: £26,456 - £27,292
- Grade 7 (Points 23-25)
Term time plus up to 10 days during summer break
Hours: 08.30 -16.30 (35 hours a week)
It may be necessary to vary this pattern on certain occasions during the year. There will be a requirement for additional hours to be worked during the summer exams season (Duration: 6 weeks). Additional hours will be paid.
The closing date for applications is 5th February at 9am.
Interviews dates will be confirmed.
The job will commence as soon as possible after the interviews are completed.
If you need any further information, please contact Mrs Christine Plant
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the DBS
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced CRB Disclosure by the DBS