£18,135 per annum
37.5 hours per week
Hartpury University and Hartpury College are among the UK’s leading specialist education providers in agriculture, animal, equine, sport and veterinary nursing. Located in Gloucestershire, Hartpury University and Hartpury College of Further Education sit side-by-side on a beautiful 360-hectare campus. We provide world-class facilities to almost 4,000 university and college-level students studying undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, A-levels and diplomas, as well as undertaking industry research. The University holds Teaching Excellence Framework Gold and has 98% graduate employability, whilst the College is rated Ofsted Outstanding in all areas. A passionate and innovative business culture and exceptional support networks make Hartpury an ideal career choice.
About the Role
You will assist the Examinations Officer with the registration and certification of full and part time students for their awards and examinations with the relevant Awarding Bodies. You will also manage the records and systems and the organisation of FE exams.
• You will be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office, highly organised and able to work methodically, accurately and to tight deadlines.
• You will have a professional and customer focused approach to all aspects of your work.
• You will demonstrate the ability to communicate with all levels of staff, students and external customers in a confident manner.
What we Offer
• Wellbeing events and Employee Assistance Programme
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Employee Discounts Scheme
• Support for continuous professional development
• Flexible working opportunities available
• 25 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will require an enhanced DBS disclosure including checks with past employers. Committed to equal opportunities, we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Visit our website to see full details and to apply online or contact a member of the HR Team to request documents by post.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Sunday 19th April 2020
Hartpury values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.