Salary S6 Actual £10,659 to £11,750 (FTE £24,780 to £27,317 depending on experience). 18 hours per week. Term Time Only 39 weeks per year.
• Aspiring to be a world class centre of excellence
• Ambitious for every individual
• Passionate that all students maximize their independence, autonomy and employability
• Committed to growth, collaboration and innovation to secure an outstanding future
• A small community THINKING BIG
Carwarden House Community School (Academy) is a dynamic and thriving specialist provision providing outstanding learning opportunities for up to 160 students with a complex range of learning and additional needs (LAN): 11 – 19yrs.
Responsibilities will include:
• Communicating with exam boards, the JCQ, staff, students’ parents and trustees.
• Liaising with teaching staff
• Managing and training the team of invigilators, readers and scribes
• Managing the examination entry process
• Managing examination days and examination results
• Managing and evidencing access arrangements.
You will need to be present for 2 days over the GCSE/ Entry Level results period in August.
See for yourself......
This is an exciting career opportunity for an ambitious person to learn new skills and make a significant impact in an already successful school.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you like the sound of us and feel you fit the bill why not call us to make an appointment. Further details, including an application form, person specification and job description can be obtained from the school's website.
Closing date: Friday 10th June 2022 (Noon)
Interview date: Friday 24th June 2022
Carwarden House expects all staff and volunteers to share our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Carwarden House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.