Do you have the skills, knowledge and ability to be our new Executive Assistant?
We are looking for an outstanding individual who has a proven track record of success and who would like to join our friendly and growing team. You will be the key person in supporting senior management, as well as project management, office management and organization of a complex and varied workload. This includes report writing, meeting preparation and diary management. A large part of the role will involve the preparation and submission of bids and free school applications for the Institute of Education.
We can offer you a position in an Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ academy which is part of a larger education trust team providing wider support and opportunities for your day to day work, future training and career. However, travel to other locations is essential.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has highly developed leadership skills and the ability to inspire colleague, peers and teams
• Has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• Is self-reliant, creative and can use own initiative
• Has outstanding communication skills
• Will contribute to the development of the team
• Is enthusiastic about the opportunities in our team and for the wider trust
• Has high expectations of their own ability and self-motivated enough to maintain high standards.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to develop the role
• A supportive and positive working environment
• Working in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and desire to success will be recognised
• Excellent support from the trust with your own development
• Fantastic opportunities for career development within the trust.
Hours of work are 37 per week, term time plus two weeks (40 weeks). Salary will be paid at PCC Grade 9 which equates to a FTE salary of £27,358 and an actual salary of £23,924.
For further information please contact Anthony Partington, Executive Director of Education – Apartington @cmatrust .net
Closing date is 9 am on Tuesday 28 August 2018.
Please note, we do not accept CVs
CMAT are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.