Executive Head Teacher
Leadership 27 - 31, £79,957 to £88,185 per annum
Full Time or Part Time Working to be considered depending on the candidate
Start Date: April 2021 or to be discussed at interview
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and qualified professional to join our Trust Senior Leadership Team to lead on school improvement and quality assurance strategies across a group of primary schools, notably those schools joining the Trust from a position which is below good and those which are already part of the Trust but who require some additional support
This role is perfect for someone who has experience of driving positive change in schools and has a proven track record in school improvement.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Substantial successful experience at Head Teacher level with wider leadership experience in a MAT, local authority or similar;
- A successful track record of developing middle and senior leaders;
- The drive, ability and creativity to make a real and direct impact upon pupils learning
To apply for this position please visit use the online application form and submit a personal statement with a response to the following questions:
- The pros and cons of school inspection
- What you perceive to be the key factors necessary when developing a school which has found itself in difficulties into a sustainable and genuinely effective school
We would strongly encourage candidates to arrange an informal meeting either socially distanced or MS Teams and/or a telephone conversation with the Director of Schools.
These can be arranged by contacting Dean Pomeroy at Bradgate Education Partnership, contact details be found in the job pack.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and
to promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and
volunteers to share this commitment.