Executive Headteacher St. Helen’s & St Mary’s Yate CofE Primary Schools
Start Date: 1st January 2023
Hours: Full time
Salary: Leadership £69,031 - £79,167 per annum – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview.
Total NOR 538. St. Helen’s 208; St. Mary’s Yate 330
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Executive Headteacher to lead a new Federation of two well loved and respected schools. We are looking for a committed, inspirational and skilled leader who has the passion and drive to lead this successful partnership into the next stage of our journey. The children, staff and governors are seeking a leader with the vision to build upon our achievements, a passion for excellence and a determination to shape the future success of the schools.
Both schools are flourishing church primary schools that are warm and welcoming, with a highly committed and loyal staff and children who have a passion to learn. Both schools have strong links to their local churches and are committed to achieving the best educational outcomes for our children by creating an environment in which our children are inspired to seek learning.
We are looking for a leader who:
• Is an excellent communicator who can build inspirational relationships with our pupils, parents, teachers and governors;
• Will continue to mentor and nurture our highly committed and loyal staff;
• Has a passion for achieving the best outcomes for our children;
• Will continue to promote the Christian ethos and aspirations of both schools;
• Has vision and inspiration to take the schools forward.
In return we offer:
• Schools which are well loved and respected in the communities they serve;
• Strong, cohesive senior and middle leadership teams;
• Very supportive school and wider communities, including our local churches;
• Regularly oversubscribed, due to our nurturing environment and reputation for excellence.
Deadline for applications: 4pm, on 19th August 2022
Shortlisting: Wednesday 31st August 2022
Interviews: Monday 12th and Wednesday 14th September 2022
If you would like to arrange an informal visit to the schools, please contact our school business managers. They will be delighted to arrange a visit during Term 6 for you to see our schools and meet our pupils and staff.
For those candidates who cannot make a visit during Term 6, we are happy to arrange visits for the start of the new school year.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people, and all staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Some roles may need to comply with the Childcare Act 2006, and the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2018 where additional disclosure of information will be required.
St Helen's Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.