Are you ready for the next step in your career and keen to progress to a Middle Leadership role within an Outstanding School? Are you are Middle Leader looking for the potential to progress your Middle Leadership skills across more than one school?
Are you keen to support the growth of our Key Stage 1 and 2 Phase? As a growing school, we can provide extensive career growth and CPD opportunities within the school and GLF Schools. We offer the opportunity to develop as a specialist lead teacher within Chestnut Park, including supporting other schools as well as growing your own middle leadership skills.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, innovative and passionate experienced class teacher who is keen to grow their own middle leadership skills in an Outstanding school. The class teacher will work in partnership with the middle leadership team and senior leadership team to provide professional guidance and support in teaching across the curriculum. The right candidate will have the passion and knowledge to drive standards forward in a specific area. They will have the responsibility of a class as well as leadership time to ensure their strategies can be embedded across the school.
Chestnut Park School
As a modern school, built in 2016, Chestnut Park benefits from state of the art technology within a modern, purpose built environment. We are also proud of our recent Ofsted inspection (June 2018) in which we were awarded 'Outstanding' in all areas.
Ofsted found 'Pupils’ behaviour in class and around school is exemplary. They are polite and well-mannered and demonstrate very positive attitudes to learning. Leadership is strong at all levels. Existing leaders identify and nurture potential leaders. Leaders invest in high-quality training to support improvement'
Our vision is that Chestnut Park Primary School will remain a primary school of excellence, where every child is both challenged and inspired to achieve beyond their dreams. We believe every child should be inspired by a rich and varied curriculum which focuses on establishing the highest standard of basic skills, whilst nurturing independent learners and thinkers.
What we are looking for:
- An outstanding practitioner
- Proven experience of high standards of primary classroom practice
- Innovative and inspirational
- Committed to and has a strong belief in teamwork
- Able to lead, challenge and motivate children
- Committed to working with parents and the wider community
- Teachers who are keen to progress within their Teaching or Leadership roles
- Understand the importance of parents involvement in the learning process
Why work at Chestnut Park Primary School?
- The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
- An exciting opportunity to develop a curriculum to meet the needs of local community
- A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community with excellent transport links
- New top of the range facilities to aid Teaching and Learning.
- A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
- Recognition of previous school continuous service.
- Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression
- A competitive pension scheme
Salary: UPS/Possible TLR (Outer London) Leadership responsibilities for experienced teachers
Hours of work: Full Time
Closing date for applications – Friday 12th March 2021
Interview Date - To be confirmed
Start Date- After Easter or September 2021
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer face to face meetings and tours. However if you would like more information then please visit our school website or contact the school office.
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.