Luckily for you we need a new team member!
We are a great town centre junior school with brilliant children and fabulous staff. If you have high standards and expectations; excellent maths and English skills and are keen to develop learning then you might be right for us.
This post is for 26.25 hours per week, term time plus inset days, and may also include some whole school lunchtime roles which could be clubs, library work or other supervision. It is a Scale 3 post and the position is likely to be based within Year 3 initially.
You need to have:
• Relevant, recent experience in a school
• NVQ Level 3 Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools or equivalent qualification
• GCSE Maths and English / equivalent qualification and clear spoken English
• Secure ICT skills or qualifications
• A proactive approach to supporting learning & development
• Skills to engage and motivate children in small groups in class and outside the classroom
• Ability to use a range of strategies to encourage engagement and positive behaviours
• Ability to manage resources efficiently and effectively use new technology
• Excellent communication skills with children, staff, parents and the wider community
We can offer:
• A great place to work
• Supportive colleagues and brilliant children
• Opportunities to develop professionally
Robin Hood Junior School is a friendly and diverse school situated in the heart of Sutton. We have a strong and supportive ethos across the whole school community. Governors, parents, the leadership team, all staff and pupils care about and contribute to the development of the school. Our school building is loved & cared for and we have outstanding ICT provision. School lunches are brilliant and we have a staff car park and excellent transport links nearby.
You are welcome to telephone us for further information and, to get a flavour of our school, our website is full of useful information and will also give you a taste of life at Robin Hood Junior School.
Closing Date: Wednesday 15th July 2020 at 12 noon
Shortlisting Date: Wednesday 15th July 2020
Interviews: Friday 17th July 2020
The interview, including a test paper and observation, will take place in school on the Friday and controls will be in place to comply with the school's COVID19 Risk Assessment. Further information will be provided to the shortlisted candidates.