We are looking for an External Quality Assurer specialised in the security industry, to operate in the midlands area. The contract is on an "as required" basis.
Purpose and Objectives:
To provide support to NOCN approved centres delivering Security Industry products and services through assessment, training and testing;
To deliver a customer centric approach to quality assurance, moderation and verification as defined by NOCN’s quality assurance strategy;
To promote and share good practice in the assessment and testing process that standardises the consistency of NOCN product delivery and meets the requirements as detailed by the relevant regulators and schemes;
To identify fraud and malpractice in the delivery of qualifications, EPAs or Accredited/endorsed programmes.
- Level 3 in a recognised teaching qualification relating to area of expertise.
- Security Industry Sector Qualifications.
- Evidence of CPD.
- In depth knowledge of SIA Licence.
- At least 3 years front line operational experience in the Security Industry sector, in the last 10 years in the UK.
- Experience of undertaking training, assessment and quality assurance processes in the Security Industry sector, or equivalent.
NOCN is a registered educational charity, Investor in People and Leader in Diversity. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, especially those under-represented in the sector. We want the best people and welcome all equally.
To apply, email your CV with a covering letter, stating why you are the best person for the job, with recent examples of how you meet the key requirements of the role, as noted on the job description below.
NOCN Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.