The Vocational Learning Area is seeking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated Assessor/Internal Quality Assurer to join the Work Based Learning Team. The Qualification to be assessed and Internally Quality Assured is:
· Early Years
· D32/33 or A1/TAQA Level 3 Qualification (Assessor Qualification)
· D34 or V1/TAQA Level 4 Qualification (Internal Quality Assurer Qualification)
· Occupational expertise relevant to the units they would be assessing & Internally Quality Assuring
· Occupational competence - be able to carry out the full requirements within
the competency units being assessed & Internally Quality Assured
· Occupational knowledge for areas in which they are assessing/Quality Assuring
· Experience in training and assessment
· Evidence of maintaining their own occupational competence and knowledge in
continuing learning and professional development
Assessor Hourly Rate of pay is: £16.19. IQA Hourly Rate of pay is: £18.01. A set number of hours are allocated per learner, this will be discussed at interview.
The Vocational Learning Area Assessors, work with students on a one to one basis. The Assessor will be responsible for supporting the students through their qualification and ensuring Total Qualification Time/Guided Learning hours are met. The Vocational Learning IQAs are allocated students for Internal Quality Assurance. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to the college’s provision within the Vocational Learning Area and join our specialist team of professionals.
A satisfactory DBS check is required before the commencement of this position.
Closing Date: Monday 28th June at 4.00pm
Interview Date: Friday 2nd July 2021
St Vincent College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.