Outstanding teachers sought with a passion for ensuring the highest outcomes for children. 1) Nursery; 2) KS1/KS2 but likely to be lower KS2.
ST. JOSEPH’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL Nursery and KS1 or KS2 CLASS TEACHER
MPS and Inner London Weighting
We are looking for two outstanding class teachers who share our passion for ensuring the highest outcomes for our children. The vacancies will be for Nursery and for KS1/KS2 but likely to be lower KS2.
The successful candidates will be:
• An inspirational, creative and motivated teacher
• Able to plan and enable outstanding and memorable learning
• Committed to excellence, inclusion and high expectations
• Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil his/her potential
• An effective organiser with good interpersonal skills
• Flexible and able to respond to change quickly and effectively
• Pro-active and committed team member
We can offer you:
• A clear vision for the future
• A commitment to your career aspirations and professional development
• A welcoming, vibrant and inclusive school community
• Enthusiastic children who want to learn
• Committed, motivated staff, governors and parents
• A fantastic location at Covent Garden in the heart of Central London
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
Closing date: 9 am on Monday 17th June 2019
Start Date: September 2019.
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to interview and, if necessary, appoint before the closing date.
Classes yet to be allocated so we are open to your strengths and abilities.
St Joseph’s is committed to the safeguarding of all children, through its policies, practice and monitoring procedures. Any applicant wishing to work around children can expect to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS). If shortlisted for interview your motives for working in a school setting will be explored. Knowing that racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination exist, we promote justice, fairness and equality in all areas of school life. All backgrounds and groups, including those with disabilities, are welcome to apply.