Outstanding KS1 teacher sought with a passion for ensuring the highest outcomes for children.
ST. JOSEPH’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL KS1 CLASS TEACHER
MPS and Inner London Weighting
We are looking for an outstanding class teacher who shares our passion for ensuring the highest outcomes for our children. The vacancy is for a Year 1 class in September. Ideally we are looking for someone with an interest in and knowledge of Curriculum, Planning and Assessment.
The successful candidates will be:
• An inspirational, creative and motivated teacher
• Able to plan and enable outstanding and memorable learning
• Committed to excellence, inclusion and high expectations
• Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil his/her potential
• An effective organiser with good interpersonal skills
• Flexible and able to respond to change quickly and effectively
• Pro-active and committed team member
We can offer you:
• A clear vision for the future
• A commitment to your career aspirations and professional development
• A welcoming, vibrant and inclusive school community
• Enthusiastic children who want to learn
• Committed, motivated staff, governors and parents
• A fantastic location at Covent Garden in the heart of Central London
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
Closing date: 9 am on Friday 12th July 2019
Start Date: September 2019.
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to interview and, if necessary, appoint before the closing date.
St Joseph’s is committed to the safeguarding of all children, through its policies, practice and monitoring procedures. Any applicant wishing to work around children can expect to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS). If shortlisted for interview your motives for working in a school setting will be explored. Knowing that racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination exist, we promote justice, fairness and equality in all areas of school life. All backgrounds and groups, including those with disabilities, are welcome to apply.