Are you a creative teacher committed to making a difference to our children?
Are you passionate about improving the life chances of some of our youngest children?
Do you want to be part of a team, who can together deliver inspiring and high quality learning experiences?
If the answer is yes, then you may be just who we are looking for!
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic EYFS Teacher to join our team here at Djanogly Northgate Academy. We need professionals who are committed to providing a creative curriculum which supports all children to learn effectively. Everyone who visits us comments on the calm atmosphere, the high level of engagement, the enthusiasm our children have for learning and the great sense of team amongst staff and children alike. This is a ‘Good’ school that values every individual and puts our children at the heart of everything we do.
We have a strong ethos of continuing professional development across every team at Djanogly Learning Trust. Our Early Years staff have been working closely with Early Excellence to develop the learning environment and their practice. Leaders know that children succeed because of the commitment, knowledge and professionalism of our team who provide high quality learning experiences.
We need teachers who:
• have high expectations for themselves, colleagues and all children
• are committed to providing high quality and creative learning experiences for all
• have excellent communication skills
• have a strong belief in positive behaviour management
• are innovative and see challenges as opportunities
• are able to take on an active role in our EYFS Unit team
• know that we are all learners and are committed to continued professional development
• have a good sense of humour (it helps!)
Further details of this post, the school and the Trust are included in this pack and details of how to apply can be found below.
In return we offer you:
• a professional and supportive team intent on continued improvement for all
• a full day out of class for planning and assessment every week for all class teachers
• a positive working environment where everyone is valued
• a purposeful environment where good behaviour and good manners are a priority
• high quality professional support and development
• a 2 year programme of support if you are an NQT
• an additional £1,000 above national pay scales
• no additional charges to park your car at work (free tea and coffee too)
• real commitment to work-life balance – we remember we are human beings first and teachers second!
If you think this sounds like you then please contact me to arrange for an informal chat about the post. We would still like to arrange visits to school – obviously with appropriate social distancing! Please phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient appointment. Find out if we’re right for you! Contact Richard Jackson, Head of School on 0115-915 6896.
Djanogly Northgate Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safe recruitment procedures and will require enhanced DBS clearance and references from past employers