Elmlea Schools’ Trust is looking to appoint an enthusiastic class teacher to join Elmlea Infants’ School.
The Trustees of this very popular school are seeking to appoint a skilled practitioner to work in our Reception Class. This is on a permanent basis starting September 2020, subject to a successful interview process.
Applications from Newly Qualified Teachers are warmly welcomed
We are looking for a teacher:
- Who can demonstrate that they love teaching and are passionate about providing the very best for all our children.
- Who is able to inspire and motivate children who are excited about their learning.
- Who would enjoy working within an experienced, effective and supportive team.
- Who has high personal expectations of their own achievement and professional development.
Elmlea Infants’ School can offer:
- A very happy, vibrant school with an enthusiastic, caring staff who are totally committed to ensure our children achieve their very best.
- A learning environment, which is stimulating, challenging and where children can have fun while they learn.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated children with a fantastic sense of fun.
- An inspirational learning environment
- A curriculum of exceptional quality linked to the needs and interests of Early Years and KS1 children
- The opportunity to join a friendly, dedicated and supportive team who are committed to maintaining an outstanding provision for all children.
- Supportive parents and Governors.
- An excellent opportunity for professional development and learning
Elmlea Schools’ Trust is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check
During these unusual times we cannot offer an opportunity to visit beforehand but our website is very informative. If you would like to discuss the post with a member of staff please email the school .
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 10th June at 10.00am
Interview Date: Tuesday 16th June 2020
If you do not hear from us by Friday 12th June 2020 please assume that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted
Elmlea Schools' Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.