EYFS CLASS TEACHER (MATERNITY LEAVE COVER)
Salary Grade: MPS 1- 6
Salary Band: £24,372 - £35,971 per annum
Location: Seend CoE Primary School
Contract Type: Fixed term till 26 November 2021 to cover maternity leave
Contract Term: Full time
Closing Date: Sunday 9 August 2020
Interview Date: September 2020 (date TBC)
Hours: 32.5 per week
Start: Monday 30 November 2020
About the Opportunity
We wish to recruit an outstanding class teacher with proven classroom experience and in-depth knowledge of the curriculum, quality of teaching, learning and raising standards to join us in <Month> <Year>.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in partnership with the Principal, the senior leadership team, teachers in the school and staff from other schools that make up The White Horse Federation. Consequently we would welcome applications from excellent classroom practitioners who would like to join our dedicated team and contribute to ensuring our school continues to flourish.
We are passionate and committed to ensuring our curriculum is engaging and inspiring, working towards high levels of creativity and innovation in our teaching and learning across the school. Our ultimate aim is to provide children with access to a broad range of experiences and challenges so that every child reaches their full potential.
As a school, we also place high value on an individual’s professional development and training, regardless of where they are in their career path. As an academy within The White Horse Federation of schools, we benefit from sharing resources and support in every aspect of school life.
Our ideal candidate will be
- An excellent class teacher with successful experience of teaching in Early Years who loves working with children and inspires them to achieve high standards and realise their potential;
- A great team player who can work successfully in collaboration with others and contribute towards the school ethos and its school improvement activities;
- Ambitious and prepared to invest time in their own professional development so that they can become and remain an outstanding teacher;
- Able to make a significant contribution to the wider life of our School;
- An outstanding, enthusiastic, forward thinking teacher;
- Have the highest expectations for all pupils, to ensure they reach their full potential;
- Be committed to high standards of teaching, learning and classroom management;
- are innovative and creative in delivering outstanding lessons within an extremely positive and stimulating learning environment;
- Able to positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children.
We can offer you
- An attractive working environment with excellent facilities and supportive families;
- A committed, hardworking and supportive team;
- 100% focus on improving outcomes for the children in our school;
- Well-resourced classrooms;
- A group of children with a passion for learning;
- Varied links and involvement with the local community;
- Fantastic CPD opportunities through our tailored CPD programme;
- Recognition of previous school continuous service.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged - please come and meet some of the staff and our children and see for yourself! Please contact 01380-828334 to make an appointment.
More information about the school can be found on our website.
We welcome applications from NQTs.
We know that your role requires you to put a lot of time and effort into it and because of this we believe you should be rewarded. As a White Horse Federation employee you will have access to benefits listed below.
Some benefits are accessible by all staff irrespective of their contract type (T). Some are only eligible to permanent (P) employees following a successful probation period as noted:
- Car Purchase scheme (P)
- Reward Gateway discounts (P&T)
- Cashback healthcare plan (P)
- Discounted gym membership scheme (P&T)
- Hire purchase Cycle to Work scheme (P)
- Free and confidential advice, information and counselling service (P&T)
- Excellent Pension scheme (P&T)
Seend CofE (A) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.