Required for January 2021, an enthusiastic and highly motivated classroom practitioner with the ability to motivate and challenge pupils.
At St Patrick’s we work very hard to encourage our children to feel secure, happy and enthusiastic about themselves and their learning. We strive to help them develop as individuals, as independent learners and to achieve their full potential and beyond within an exciting, caring and supportive Catholic environment. We are a very inclusive school and aim to provide the very best Catholic education for all our children.
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, a family of 21 academies within the Catholic Diocese of Nottingham. Your employer will be Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust.
• possess QTS
• be able to inspire and enthuse pupils
• be caring, supportive and have a willingness to share and deliver the school’s Mission
• be committed to achieving excellent results for all pupils
• be able successfully to implement strategies for raising achievement and ensuring effective teaching and learning
• possess the ability to motivate and inspire confidence
• work well within a team and with parents and carers as well as pupils
• have good communication skills
We can offer:
• wonderful pupils who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
• a team of talented, highly committed and supportive teachers and teaching assistants
• an opportunity to work as part of a highly motivated team, with strong leadership and a clear vision for the school and its pupils
• an exciting, happy and well organised working environment with excellent facilities situated in the rural surroundings of Wilford Village.
• a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance
We are a welcoming and inclusive school and are happy to accept applications from teachers of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
Closing date: Friday 9th October 2020 (9.00am) with the intention of interviewing the following week.
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and we will require proof of identity and qualifications prior to the appointment being made, according to our policy on safeguarding children and safer recruitment. The school is committed to ensuring a vigilant and safe school culture, with all staff and volunteers working within an agreed school code of conduct