Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher Required
Are you an experienced and knowledgeable early years professional? Are you passionate about ensuring that children have the best possible experiences in early years? Do you see the value in learning through play and developing the whole child? If you answered yes to these questions then come and visit us at Djanogly Sherwood Academy. We have an opportunity for an experienced practitioner to join our team working initially with F1 children.
We offer you:
• a professional and supportive team intent on continued improvement for all
• a purposeful environment where good behaviour and good manners are a priority
• an ethos of mutual respect where we listen to and value all contributions
• high quality professional support and development
• a full day PPA/AfL time EVERY week
• no additional charges to park your car at work
• a real commitment to work-life balance – we always remember we are human beings first and teachers second!
In return we need teachers who:
• have high expectations for all children
• are committed to providing high quality, creative learning experiences
• have excellent communication skills
• have a strong belief in positive behaviour management
• know that we are all learners and are committed to continued professional development
• have a good sense of humour (it helps!)
Visits are positively encouraged. Please phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
For more information, please find the job pack below.
Djanogly Sherwood Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.