Role: EYFS teacher
Salary: Main scale M1-6
Location: Warren Primary Academy
Contract type: Full time
Contract Term: Permanent
Closing date: Monday 8TH February at 9am
Warren Primary Academy is looking for an excellent classroom teacher to join our team at an exciting time in the school’s journey. We are looking for someone who will share the aspirations we have for our children, as we raise standards and realise the potential in our amazing school and community.
We’re looking for someone who embodies our vision of:
- Creates an environment which is interactive, inspiring and child initiated.
- Plans and delivers lessons and learning which engage, challenge and inspire all pupils.
- Actively seeks CPD opportunities and new initiatives in order to develop practice.
- An environment which stimulates discussion and encourages pupils to question and be questioned.
- Teaching and learning that challenges all pupils and has a clear purpose in the wider world.
- Shares high quality practice with colleagues.
- Celebrates difference and promotes a love of learning for all pupils.
- Adapting provision to suit individual needs, enabling all children to access learning and make progress.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring their safeguarding and SEND knowledge is regularly refreshed and updated.
- Contributes to an ethos of mutual respect where everyone is valued and provided with the skills and knowledge to succeed.
- Takes ownership of a curriculum which engages, motivates, challenges and inspires awe and wonder.
- Actively seeks to strengthen links within our community to offer rich experiences to our children.
- Contributes confidently as a valued member of our team.
In return we are proud to offer:
- Passionate, enthusiastic learners who are willing to take a risk, demand to be challenged and value and respect difference.
- Committed staff members who provide support and challenge for each other and go the extra mile for our children.
- A supportive school community who work closely with the school to provide the best opportunities for our children.
- A wide range of quality-assured, bespoke CPD through national and LEAD Academy Trust providers.
- A forward-thinking leadership team who put the children at the heart of school development.
- An entire school community underpinned by the values of: Respect, Ambition, Confidence and self-esteem, Empathy, Communication, Resourcefulness and Determination.
L.E.A.D. Academy Trust was established in 2011 with a clear aim: to deliver outstanding school leadership to release every pupil’s full potential. All our principals and people passionately believe in the power of partnership working as a catalyst for exceptional education. Recognised by Ofsted as a leading academy sponsor, the Trust comprises 25 schools across Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Lincoln and Sheffield.
Arrange a visit:
Visits to the school are recommended and warmly welcomed. All visits will be carried out in adherence with our current COVID 19 risk assessment.
To arrange a visit or for further details please contact Janice Wilson or Jo Curtis on O115 9153760 or by email.
Closing Date: Monday 8th February at 9am
Please send a completed application form and covering letter to:
Paul Tibble, Headteacher, via Eteach
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt therefore shortlisted candidates may be contracted in advance of the closing date.
Warren Primary Academy L.E.A.D is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.