EYFS Class Teacher Position (Reception or Nursery)
Full Time - 1 year Temporary Post
Salary: M1 – M4 (NQT’s considered)
Closing Date: Monday 10th May at 12 noon
Interview Date: Thursday 13th May
This is a fantastic opportunity for an excellent practitioner who is seeking a new challenge. The role would be suitable for an NQT or experienced teacher. Robin Hood is an Ofsted rated Good school that is committed to our children and families: “Staff are proud to work at Robin Hood Primary School. Pupils learn and play happily together.”
The Governors of Robin Hood Primary are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative classroom teacher who has high expectations of pupil progress. This is a unique time to join a school keen to inspire pupils and staff to aspire for excellence.
We want a strong teacher who is committed to professional development and working as part of a highly effective and friendly staff. We are well supported with additional teachers and teaching assistants to enable practitioners to ensure the best outcomes for our pupils.
For this post we are looking for a teacher who:
- Is creative, talented and inspirational
- Has high expectations of themselves and the children they teach
- Is creative in their approach to teaching and delivering the curriculum
- Has a commitment to inclusion and a desire to make a difference to the lives of our pupils
- Is flexible and understands how to use a range of teaching strategies to impact on every pupil
- Enjoys being a member of a team that works hard to raise standards of teaching and learning
- Is hard working with a sense of fun!
Robin Hood Primary can offer you:
- A friendly, well-motivated and caring school community
- Fun and motivated children who enjoy school life,
- An excellent, hardworking and committed staff team who have exceptionally high expectations
- A supportive governing body and leadership team
- High quality continuing professional development – based on your specific needs and requirements
- An innovative and well-resourced setting
Robin Hood is a successful and friendly school with a supportive team ethos. This school adheres to the Local Authority’s Safeguarding Policy. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and proof of identity and qualifications will be required prior to the appointment being made. This position is suitable for NQT’s and experienced teachers.
Contact with the school is encouraged. We can arrange tours of the school outside of the times when we have pupils in the building due to our current Coronavirus Risk Assessment. We are also very happy to talk over the phone / online.
Closing date: Monday 10th May at 12 noon
Interviews: Thursday 13th May
Robin Hood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All new staff within the school will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and all other safeguarding requirements
in accordance with DfE legislation. All members of staff will receive training in line with our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.