Teacher: £25,714 - £36,961 per annum – Salary within this pay range only to be agreed at interview.
Building Champion learners through Extensive Opportunities, Purposeful Practice, Expert Tuition and Personal Effort.
Want to be the best teacher you can be and to develop your career with excellent terms and conditions? Come and work at Blackhorse!
- Outstanding Behaviour
- Outstanding Curriculum.
- Outstanding Leadership.
- Supportive staff team and excellent CPD opportunities, incl. Support with MA study and access for certified training such as NPQML.
EYFS teacher required (experienced or NQT considered).
Blackhorse Primary School is looking to appoint an ambitious teacher to teach one of our EYFS classes and to help achieve outstanding outcomes for children.
Blackhorse Primary is one of the most popular and over-subscribed schools in the county because of our high academic standards, broad and ambitious curriculum, and extensive programme of extra-curricular activities.
As an integral member of the South Gloucestershire Teaching School Alliance, Learning2 and the Mangotsfield English Hub, staff benefit from significantly enhanced training opportunities.
We are looking for a candidate who can:
- Provide exceptional teaching in EYFS, leading to better than expected outcomes and progress.
- Has excellent subject knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and the ability to make it inspiring for all learners.
- Has excellent understanding of the teaching of synthetic phonics.
- Has high expectations and believes that all children can and will succeed.
- Provide a fully inclusive classroom environment.
- Uphold the school’s outstanding behaviour expectations.
In return we offer:
Enhanced career development opportunities.
- Outstandingly well-behaved and eager children.
- An ambitious and well-motivated team.
- A modern, well-resourced building and extensive outdoor spaces.
- A stimulating Early Years curriculum.
- An Outstanding leadership team who are striving for the school to be judged ‘Outstanding’ at our next inspection.
- Access to an experienced mentor.
The closing date for applications is: 8:30am Tuesday 4th May 2021
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 11th May 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Blackhorse Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.