NQT Class teacher
EYFS either F1 or F2 (nursery or reception)
Required from August 2021
Scale Point M1
£25,714 per annum
Rosslyn Park Primary and Nursery School is seeking to appoint two excellent teaching practitioners to teach in either F1 or F2 (nursery or reception),who has high expectations of pupil progress and a drive for self-development.
Rosslyn Park is a very large primary school with over 700 pupils. The school has changed significantly over the last four years as it has undergone a period of rapid improvement. We became an academy, with Transform Trust, in January 2015, a new Head Teacher took up post in April 2016 and in September 2016 a new staffing structure was implemented allowing bespoke support for teachers and children. As outlined in our Ofsted inspection (November 2017): ‘Leaders have also placed a strong emphasis on coaching, staff training and professional development. Teachers and support staff speak effusively about the quality and quantity of training they receive. As a result, staff are deeply reflective about their own practice and teaching across the school is consistently good.‘ The children are at the centre of everything that we do and we have a relentless focus upon pupil progress ensuring that our children receive the best possible teaching and learning.
Rosslyn Park and the City of Nottingham are fantastic places to work. If you don’t believe us have a look at the Teach Nottingham (Nottingham Education Improvement Board) video on YouTube. It features staff and children at our school and reflects what a great place Rosslyn Park is to teach.
We are looking for inspirational teachers who are committed to creating a stimulating learning environment through excellent classroom practice.
• Be a consistently good / outstanding primary teacher
• Be passionate about teaching and learning and making a difference to every child.
• Care passionately about children and their development whilst still driving forward pupil progress and achievement.
• value a team working approach and be keen to contribute and share your skills with colleagues
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build on and maintain strong relationships with staff, parents and carers, children, governors and the local and wider community.
In return we offer:
• A welcoming community and a highly motivated, professional staff team that are driven towards continuously raising standards.
• Excellent professional development opportunities through an extensive range of network groups and other Transform Trust initiatives
• Calm and purposeful learning environments
• Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community
• A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school
• Career opportunities as part of a successful Multi Academy Trust
Unfortunately, visits to our school are currently not possible due to Covid-19 but please contact the school office if you would like to discuss the post and find out all that Rosslyn Park Primary can offer.
How to apply
Please complete an online application form available on the Transform Trust website . Any questions or queries should be directed to Andy Mullahy at Rosslyn Park Primary and Nursery School, Amesbury Circus, Nottingham, NG8 6DD
Closing date is 12pm on Friday 4th June.
Interviews will be on Friday 11th June.
Transform Trust is a Multi Academy Trust with over 6700 children in 19 Primary Schools covering Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Derby and Derbyshre. Joining us, you will be part of an ambitious and innovative organisation. We promote the autonomy and local nature of each of our schools and we are an enabling organisation rather than a directive one.
We believe education has the power to transform lives and communities. Our Vision is to provide high quality education and deliver the best outcomes for children.
We are partners in East Midlands Maths Hub, Derby Research School, Inspiring Leaders and Challenge Partners.
We can offer you:
• Unrivalled opportunities for professional development through our schools and Transform Teaching School Alliance
• Trust support networks
• Staff benefits such as 24/7/365 employee welfare support; tax saving salary sacrifice schemes; a staff benefits scheme that offers a host of benefits and discounts
• Annual staff survey to allow you to provide us with feedback on what it’s like to work for us
• Annual children’s/staff awards which celebrates the successes and achievements of our children and staff
For more information about us please watch the Transform film on our website
Transform Trust and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical, enhanced DBS with children’s barred list clearance and completion of safeguarding children in education training
Transform Trust and its Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical, enhanced DBS with children’s barred list clearance and completion of safeguarding children in education.