Part Time EYFS Teacher
This role is 0.6 fixed term contract.
Westrop Primary School is an expanding, vibrant and welcoming school where the children are at the heart of everything we do. We strongly believe that through inspirational teaching, determination and a lot of love and laughter, the children in our school can achieve their greatest potential.
We are looking for an experienced EYFS teacher to join our EYFS team who:
- Has energy, determination and self-motivation
- Is committed to pupil progress
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Is committed to improving standards of teaching
- Will create an inspiring classroom environment
- Will work well within a team and shares our vision
- Is able to motivate children to become independent learners.
As a school we can offer:
- Comprehensive Professional Development opportunities within and outside of the school
- A flexible and supportive team with a shared vision
- Welcoming, enthusiastic and well- behaved children who are eager to learn
- A dedicated team who are passionate about building on our good practice
- The opportunity to take the school onto the next stage of its development.
Further details may be requested by telephone 01793-762597 or email.
We actively encourage visits to our school where our Head Teacher will be delighted to show interested candidates around. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
Hard copy and email application forms are acceptable, but must be on a Swindon Borough application form.
CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: Midday - Monday 24th May 2021
Interview date: Thursday 27th May 2021
Westrop Primary School is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore it is imperative that you provide all relevant information requested in order to meet this commitment. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS clearances and references, which will be obtained prior to appointment. Proof of right to work in the UK will be required at the time of interview. Staff must work in accordance with the South West Child Protection procedures and Child Protection/Safeguarding Policy, and understand their role within the policy.
Westrop Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.