We are looking for a class teacher to join our Early Years teaching team. This part time position (3 days per week) to provide cover for a member of staff on maternity leave. Could we be the team for you?
Have you ever ……………..
- taken part in a lindy hop flash mob at the end of a school day?
- collected a prize winning netball or football trophy?
- enjoyed a night walk in the woods with your class?
- made a musical instrument out of a vegetable?
- collected fresh eggs to make cakes?
- made charcoal to make your own pencils?
If this sounds like the creative curriculum you want to be able to offer children, we would love you to come for a visit and see us in action.
Our large Federation is a forward thinking, thriving school with opportunities for aspiring leaders and staff who want to provide an irresistible curriculum for our community of children. We have a great staff team who are all extremely hard working and passionate about great outcomes for children in whatever role they have. We all have an important role to play in ensuring that every child is the best that they can be.
We can offer you:
- A place to learn together
- A supportive and friendly team
- Tailored CPD opportunities
- Sports specialist
- Music specialist
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children
- Loyal and supportive colleagues
- Negotiable salary
We are looking for people to join our team who are:
- Passionate about engaging children in their learning
- Determined to get the best from every situation and to be the best that they can be
- Are prepared to go the extra mile
- Are intuitive and positive thinkers
- Open minded with a growth mind set
- Take their job seriously but not themselves
- Notice that a job needs doing and gets it done
- Have a desire to be part of the Earlswood community
Why not come along for a visit to find out more about the great opportunities we have on offer! Please contact Ann-Marie Allen to arrange a visit, a member of our team would love to show you around.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 9th October at 12.00noon. Please note that we reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date so early applications are welcomed.
Interviews: Friday 18th October
Start Date: 25th February 2020 or sooner if available.
To apply, please complete the application form and write a personal statement which demonstrates how you meet the criteria specified in the Person Specification. This should be no longer than two sides of typed A4.
The Federation of Earlswood Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures.