EYFS Lead - Class Teacher
Mowmacre Hill Primary School
Grade: Teacher Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay Scale (depending on experience)
£25,714 - £41,604 (full time equivalent)
32.5 hours per week
We are looking for a committed, experienced and enthusiastic EYFS teacher with some leadership experience. We are looking for a highly skilled teacher who will work to promote continuous improvement. The post holder is expected to interact on a professional level with colleagues in order to promote a mutual understanding of the school curriculum, with the aim of improving teaching and learning across the school, with particular reference to the Foundation Stage.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- Evidence of recent and continuing professional development relevant to the post
- Recent, significant and successful experience as a teacher in Early Years
- Ability to demonstrate thorough knowledge and understanding of effective curriculum planning, assessment and recordkeeping.
Please refer to the documents attached for more information about the role and to assist in your application
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary MPS/UPS depending on experience
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Friendly, enthusiastic pupils who are very proud of our school
- The full support of the Head Teacher and Advisory Board for professional and leadership development
- Excellent opportunities for professional development across the Trust
- A local government pension scheme
- Onsite parking
WHY CHOOSE US:
Our school is an exciting place to be and our aim is to strive for excellence in everything that we do, uniting all our staff, pupils and families in life-long learning and preparing for a better tomorrow. It is our aim to ensure that all pupils receive the support that they need in an inclusive and supportive environment both in and out of the classroom.
Discovery Schools Academy Trust is dedicated to improving learning and teaching by creating a culture that promotes excellence. The needs of all children are placed at the heart of all decision making regardless of the school they attend. Teaching and learning excellence is shared through learning networks, sharing of ideas and materials as well as leading practitioners between schools. Discovery has developed a school improvement system which focuses on improving outcomes for all children. It also places staff development, talent management and succession planning at the heart of achieving outstanding organisations.
Closing date: Monday 24th May 2021 - 9am
Interview date: Friday 28th May 2021
Proposed start date: 23rd August 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.