EYFS Leader and Class Teacher
based at Robin Hood Primary and Nursery School
MPS - UPS (based on experience) plus TLR 2
Full time and permanent
Required for September 2021
The Headteacher and Governing Body are looking to appoint an amazing Early Years Leader to complement our positive, aspirational and inclusive school, where children learn well and thrive.
Robin Hood Primary and Nursery School is part of the Coombe Academy Trust. You will benefit from cross academy working, support and professional development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to start or continue your leadership journey with a nurturing and supportive senior leadership team who will offer mentoring, coaching and access to further leadership development.
We celebrate creativity and so you must be a forward-thinking teacher in your approach to teaching and learning, who always expects and maintains the highest standards of pupil achievement. We love to have fun, and particularly love to dress up for special events or class based occasions. Imagination is key in the early years, so we maximise opportunities to use our wonderful resources and setting to engage and inspire all children.
- Are an inspirational, innovative, resilient and motivated leader, committed to continuous professional development and always striving for excellence
- Are a team player with strong interpersonal skills, who leads by example and has the highest expectations
- Enjoy new challenges and working as part of a team
- Are dynamic, enthusiastic, positive and passionate
- Believe that all children can learn well and thrive
We can offer you:
- High quality support and a robust induction programme
- Experienced, committed, dynamic and supportive staff
- Creativity and forward-thinking approaches to teaching and learning
- Excellent EYFS outdoor learning and forest school experiences
Prospective candidates are strongly encouraged to contact the school to discuss the school and the role and arrange to visit.
Please note that:
- CVs will not be accepted nor applications from agencies.
- We reserve the right to close this advert early for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Coombe Academy Trust is fully committed to protecting its pupils and staff. We therefore have a rigorous and robust recruitment process that gathers evidence about a candidate’s suitability to work with children and have proactive safeguarding procedures in place.
Closing Date: Monday 24th May (12 noon)
Interviews: Thursday 27th May
Robin Hood Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.