Badock's Wood E-ACT Academy are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to help develop the social, emotional and educational needs of pupils in their Early Years Foundation Stage group.
Salary: Scale Point 5, Full Time Equivalent £18,795 (Actual Salary £14,374.20)
Employment Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 32.5 hours per week (08:30-15:30 Monday to Friday)
Contract: x1 Academic Year Fixed Term Contract, Term Time only plus one week
Location: Badock's Wood E-ACT Academy
Badock’s Wood E-Act Academy are looking to appoint a passionate and enthusiastic Early Years Teaching assistant to join our fantastic team in September 2019. Our Early Years consists of a Nursery and a Reception class and this post will be to work in the Reception class alongside a class teacher and another teaching assistant.
If you have a real passion about the Early Years curriculum and working with our youngest learners, can be a team player and have the ability to see the opportunities for learning in every situation, and you have a caring and nurturing nature then this could be the ideal job for you!
We are looking for someone who is:
- A fast and flexible thinker
- An excellent communicator
- Able to uphold the high expectations of the academy
- Computer literate with experience of using email (experience of using behaviour recording systems also an advantage)
- An awareness of thrive approaches to support children with SEMH needs is an advantage
We can offer you:
- A rewarding role which is fast paced and varied
- A thorough induction to our ways of working
- Support with professional development once probation is completed
- A committed, hardworking and supportive team.
- 100% focus on improving outcomes for the children in our school.
- Well-resourced classrooms.
- A group of children with a passion for learning.
Please note, we require a Level 2 and Level 3 certificate for this post
Please refer to the attached job description for full details on the post.
Visits welcomed, please phone our school office to book in.
Closing Date: Sunday 29th September 2019 @ 17:00
Interview Date: TBC
Safeguarding Statement: Badock's Wood E-ACT Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks (including enhanced DBS.) We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
All E-ACT academies, the Ambassadors and Headteachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment, and undergo appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS check. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.